Setting your Venice, FL home up for a quick sale involves many factors. Bill Garrison RE/MAX Realtor says setting the correct price
is essential to attracting buyers, but what else can you do to sell your Venice, FL home in the shortest amount of time? Bill Garrison
will be happy to enclose his Venice, FL sales activity in your community, and would like to help you sell your Venice, FL
home both quickly and for the highest price. Here is a list of steps you can take to help ensure a speedy sale.
1. Price It Right From the Start! - A proper CMA can help you maximize the realistic asking price for your home without
scaring off potential buyers. Bill Garrison's knowledge of your community in Venice, FL can help you find the ideal price.
2. Enhance Your Venice, FL Home’s Curb Appeal - Sod, beautiful flowers, and a newly painted front door will grab
buyers’ attention. Curb appeal is everything when it comes to first impressions and a fast sale.
3. Update your home. - Keep things current so you don’t fall behind. New fixtures, fresh paint, and new landscaping are
easy, affordable, and keep you on par with comparable homes in your neighborhood. Bill Garrison can provide you with insight
as to which projects will benefit the sale of your home the most.
4. Clean and Declutter - Prospective Venice, FL buyers should be able to envision their family in the house, not yours.
The less clutter around your home, the easier this will be, leading to a quick and easy fast sale.
5. Stage Your Venice, FL Home to Showcase Its Possibilities - Give roles to rooms that don’t have an ‘obvious’ use. Home
staging is the best tool to accomplish this goal. Bill garrison will provide you with professional staging advice that will
make a lasting first impression on potential buyers.
6. Make Your Venice, Fl Property Easy to Show - Buyers want to discuss your home while on a walkthrough, Bill Garrison
will give them the perfect tour. They don’t want to do it with you standing behind them. Pre-plan where you’re going to
spend most of your time when your home is on the market, so you have morning, evening, and weekend times available for
interested buyers to tour your home.
7. Remove Your Pets! - A potential Venice, FL buyer might not share your feelings for Spot and Kitty. Pet hair and odor can
be a huge turn-off for most buyers. Have a place for your pets to stay when buyers are scheduled to tour your home.
8. Make Sure Your Venice, FL Listing is Prominently & Professionally Displayed on All of the Major Websites - With today’s
technology, many buyers want to view your home and neighborhood from the comfort of their living room. Bill Garrison will
market your home to thousands of potential buyers on nearly every outlet used by today’s buyers. I will also ensure the
content displayed is both professional and attractive to generate the highest number of interested buyers.
9. Bill Garrison Insists on Professional Photos For Listing Your Venice, FL Home - Potential buyers will probably see your
home in a picture before they see it in person. I can have professional photographs taken which highlight all of your home’s
most attractive features for a quick and easy fast sale
10. Showcase What’s Great About Your Venice, FL Neighborhood - Your neighborhood is often a big selling point with
prospective buyers. Amenities, schools, and other features can turn an interested buyer into a contract.
Bill Garrison specializes in the representation of homeowners from your community and believes his knowledge of the local
market can ensure the successful sale of your home. If you require the services of a real estate professional in the
future, please allow me to outline how I can exceed your greatest expectations.